- 1 slice dark rye bread.
- 1 tablespoon soft butter.
- 1⁄4 lb shaved pastrami or 1⁄4 lb corned beef.
- Olive oil
- 2 -3 ounces sauerkraut, drained.
- ‘Original’ Thousand Island Dressing.
- 2 slices Swiss cheese.
- Toast the bread in a toaster until lightly golden brown, then spread butter over one side.
- Heat fry pan to medium heat and add 2 tbs. oil and meat, Cook for 1 min. and turn.
- Pile drained sauerkraut on top of meat, drizzle the ‘Original’ Thousand Island Dressing over the sauerkraut, cover with cheese and cover fry pan to melt cheese.
- When cheese is melted remove from the pan and place on top of bread.