- 1 x 6 to 8 oz. beef, turkey or veggie burger. (1 all something patty)
- 2 – 3 oz. ‘Original’ Thousand Islands Dressing. (special sauce)
- 2 or 3 leaves of lettuce. (lettuce)
- Slice of American or Swiss cheese. (cheese)
- 1 tbs. sweet pickle relish. (pickles)
- 1 slice or Red or Vidalia onion. (onion)
- 1 large Sesame Seed bun. (on a Sesame Seed bun)
Sound familiar?? But what came first…the dressing or the “Rainbow Room?”
Cook burger to your choice of doneness being careful to cook it to a safe degree of doneness.
Toast bun to a light brown and cover bottom half with lettuce leaves.
When turned, top burger with sliced onion and cheese and cover to melt cheese.
Remove burger to bun, top with relish and ‘Original’ Thousand Island Dressing.